Trial Technology & Equipment
Using the right technology is essential to presenting the most effective case possible. The technology must be both reliable and must fit the needs of the trial team. No more worrying about what equipment to use, personnel required for logistics. Leave it all to us! Through our many years of experience, WORLDWIDE can assist you in setting up your war rooms, arbitration settings, or your courtrooms throughout the country.
War Room Technology
A war room is critical to your success, especially when using trial presentation technology. WORLDWIDE will setup your ideal war room. Your trial team can enjoy the comforts we provide in building the perfect war room environment.
- Design a comprehensive war room configuration that takes into account your specific needs
- Install necessary computer equipment and support throughout engagement
- Obtain additional equipment to support any technology demand your team may have
Many, but not all, modern courtrooms are configured for electronic presentations. You may need to provide some or all of the technology hardware for the presentation: monitors, projectors, screens, audio, wiring, etc. WORLDWIDE offers equipment rental and setup if you do not have the necessary hardware available.
Your WORLDWIDE Trial Team can provide a quote for hardware rental pricing, once he or she has had the opportunity to inspect the courtroom where the trial will be held.
- Design and install necessary computer equipment in the courtroom
- Confirm that all computer hardware and software is fully operational
- Confirm the installed presentation system meets with the court’s approval and conforms with the court’s pre-trial specifications
- Schedule equipment set-up and tear-down with court officials
- Provide assistance in renting/purchasing presentation equipment
- Ensure equipment locations for lines of sight, lighting and audio are satisfactory
- Onsite support to maintain the equipment